Quality service guaranteed
- EduQua-certified quality process.
- Association status as per the 1901 French law.
- Complies with the collective agreement pertaining to training organizations.
- Registered as a private establishment of higher learning with the Academy of Paris.
- Groupement FLE quality standards and code of conduct.
- Training programs based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Accredited examination center for CCI Paris-Île-de France and France Éducation International.
Consistent quality standards
- A full range of services: French classes, accommodation options and cultural outings.
- Teaching methods that encourage communication, interactivity and provide effective learning strategies.
- Original course materials designed to help students acquire linguistic, pragmatic and intercultural skills.
- Outward-looking activities that consider local sociocultural realities.
- A welcoming, functional learning environment.
- A committed team of qualified, experienced teachers.
- A strong focus on students’ well-being.
A systematic evaluation process
- Initial proficiency test conducted to determine each student’s needs.
- Regular verification of knowledge acquired and learning methods adopted (tests, assessments, self-evaluation).
- Ongoing dialogue and exchange with students.
- Weekly satisfaction surveys.
- Optional monitoring visits for all accommodation options.
- Co-evaluation procedures for teaching staff via class audits and individual student interviews.
- Ongoing relationships between group leaders and advisers.
A constant quest for improvement and concrete results
- An appraisal sent to group leaders and advisers containing a full recap of course performance, evaluations conducted and recommendations given.
- Adaptation of internship options.
- Readjustment of programs.
- Renewal of teaching materials.
- Ongoing teacher training.