The École Suisse Internationale in Dijon is open from Monday-Friday.
The École Suisse Internationale in Dijon will be closed for the following French national holidays:
Monday 1 May 2023 - Thursday 18 May 2023 - Monday 29 May 2023 - Wednesday 1 November 2023.
It will also be closed for holidays during the following periods:
Winter 2022: from 19 December 2022 to 03 January 2023 inclusive
Summer 2023: Closed from 13 July to 27 August 2023 inclusive.
Winter 2023: Closure of classes from 23 December 2023 to 07 January 2024 inclusive.
General Conditions for individual registration
General Conditions for individual registration. Not applicable to courses explicitly designed for professionals, mini-groups or special groups. In these cases, specific conditions apply, which will be outlined in your initial quote.
Registration and course fees
Anyone wishing to enroll in a course must fill out a registration form and therefore accept the General Conditions.
The École Suisse Internationale in Dijon accepts all students aged 16 and over. In order to enroll a minor, a parental waiver must be signed - this form can be provided by our school office.
As soon as enrollment has been received and approved, the École Suisse Internationale will forward an email to the student, including an invoice for course fees with our bank details.
All course fees must be paid in full in Euros before classes begin (see process outlined below).
We accept credit card payments, bank transfers, and cheques payable in France (exclusively in Euros). Bank fees, bank commissions or any associated charges are at the cost of the enrollee.
Certain types of bank transfers may incur significant fees. Should we identify additional bank fees associated with your transfer, you will be charged for the amount in full upon arrival at the school.
No proof of enrollment (necessary for all visa requests) can be provided before bank transfers have been processed (or a bank receipt proving the transfer has been made in the case of a late enrollment).
The École Suisse Internationale is an activity promoted by the Cercle Commercial Suisse, a nonprofit association founded in 1881. Any person enrolling in one of our courses must become a member of our association. Administrative costs and membership fee: 70€, valid for one year for all programs in our schools in Paris, Dijon or online courses.
Registration process and course payment
- All documents required for registration (proficiency test, enrollment form and any other documents requested by the school office) must be received prior to course commencement.
- All indicated fees are valid for 2023 only.
Course cancellation and reimbursement
Prior to course commencement
- In the event of course cancellation occurring 14 days or more prior to the beginning of classes, all course and membership fees will be fully reimbursed (excluding any associated bank fees, which remain the responsibility of the enrollee).
- In the event of course cancellation occurring anywhere up to 15 days prior to the beginning of classes, all course fees will be fully reimbursed. The 70€ administrative costs and membership will be retained for administrative purposes. Any associated bank fees remain the responsibility of the enrollee.
After course commencement (during the program)
- Once classes have begun, no course fees will be reimbursed under any circumstances, and neither can courses be postponed.
- In the event of student absenteeism during a class, teachers will send the course material for that class to the student.
- Private classes: cancellation must occur no later than 48h prior to a class, otherwise that class will be considered to have taken place, with the exception of force majeure and other extenuating circumstances (on an exceptional basis, as determined by school administration). No reimbursement or postponement is possible.
All requests for reimbursement must be addressed in writing to the Director of the École Suisse Internationale, specifying the bank details for the account to be credited. Reimbursements are to be made by bank transfer only. For all international bank transfers outside the European Union and Switzerland, a 50€ flat fee applies.
Absenteeism – Lateness
- Punctuality is an important school rule. Should a student be any more than 15 minutes late to a class, they will only be allowed to enter the classroom after the next study break.
- In the event of absenteeism or lateness, kindly inform the school office, wherever possible, prior to the beginning of the class, in order to avoid any disturbance to others.
- For those on student visas, the school reserves the right to alert police after 5 unexplained absences (explanations must be officially justified via a formal statement from your employer, a medical certificate, etc.).
Certificate - attendance check
Every day, students must sign an attendance sheet.
A certification attesting to each student’s participation will be delivered individually upon course completion.
Obtaining a visa
The École Suisse Internationale is able to provide - once course fees have been paid in full - the proof of enrollment certificate required for student visa requests. However, should a visa be denied, under no circumstances can the school be held responsible. Each student must consult the French consular service in their respective country of residence to inform themselves of visa requirements.
Cancellation of accommodation and reimbursement
For accommodation option prices, please consult the Accommodation in Paris page.
In the event of cancellation on the part of the guest:
- Less than 1 week prior to the beginning of your stay: 70% of the cost is retained.
- Between 1 and 3 weeks prior to the beginning of your stay: 50% of the cost is retained.
- Between 3 and 4 weeks prior to the beginning of your stay: 20% of the cost is retained.
If the guest has begun their lodging, the cost of accommodation is due in full. If the guest arrives late or leaves early, the cost of accommodation is due in full. Any additional services that were not rendered during the guest’s absence (meals) will not be reimbursed.
Every student (or their parent or legal guardian in the case of a minor) must take out an insurance policy covering medical/accident + travel/repatriation and third-party liability, and be able to provide proof of said policy upon request by school administration. For studio accommodation, students must necessarily have a third-party liability option that covers any and all risks associated with property rentals and which is valid in France.
Please consult the following pages: