The exam has mandatory components (oral comprehension, language structure abilities, written comprehension) and optional components (written expression, oral expression). The results of this exam demonstrate your proficiency level across the different competencies (levels A1 to C2 of the CEFR), and are valid for two years.
TCF exam dates are determined by our school. Anyone who is not a student at the school can register via the school office during opening hours (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 12:00pm, or by appointment).
Please note: For exam-takers who are not students at our school, only the mandatory components of the TCF Tout Public are available (oral comprehension, language structure abilities and written comprehension).
We do not offer the TCF DAP, nor the TCF for French citizenship, nor the TCF for French residency permits, nor the TCF Quebec.
Upcoming TCF Tout Public sessions at the École Suisse Internationale in Paris
TCF exam date
Deadline for registrations
|No session planned|
Cost: 90 € (mandatory components only)
Our Combined Program for the DELF-DALF comprises:
- Morning: small group classes as part of our Standard Program (15 hours/week - see further details on the Standard Program),
- Afternoon: private classes especially geared towards DELF-DALF competencies (private class course load is adjustable to your needs).
This French language program will enable you to:
- Reinforce your oral and written comprehension and expression skills.
- Practice your spoken French in an exam setting.
- Acquire effective learning strategies and techniques.
- Prepare for exams such as the DELF or DALF, according to your language proficiency level.
- 260€ - 300€ per week for morning classes (in accordance with program length) + 60€/h per private class.
+ Administrative costs and membership fee : 70 €.
Individual registration valid for one year and applicable to all our French language courses in Paris, Dijon and online. Price includes all teaching materials used in class. Price adjustments apply to national holidays (any missing classes will be deducted from the total fee).