- One or two-week program
- Intensive conversational practice.
- DELF-DALF exam methodology and preparatory training
One or two-week intensive online French classes
Remote French language learning options for intensive oral practice and strategic preparation for the DELF B1 and B2 exams.
French classes in very small groups (6 - 8 students per virtual class) to:
- Practice your oral skills intensively.
- Develop effective strategies for DELF exams.
- Learn to properly structure and develop your ideas.
- Enrich your vocabulary.
- Systematize your grammar and spelling skills.
- Explore different aspects of French society and culture.
- Receive individual advice to improve your French.
Two base options:
- Intensive one-week program: 25 hours of activities in 1 week, 10 x 2½-hour sessions, Monday-Friday, morning and afternoon.
- Extensive two-week program: 25 hours of activities in 2 weeks, 10 x 2½-hour sessions, Monday-Friday, morning and afternoon.
Options available can be adapted to the needs and availabilities of your group (volume and timeframe). We can also offer entirely customized programs according to the modalities of your choosing.
Fees and conditions
Upon request. Please contact us to obtain a quote and course program that meets your specific needs, including course fees, a detailed activity break-down and general conditions.