- 2 x 1½-hour French classes per week
- Small groups of 4 -8 students
- Beginners’ level to C1
Study French remotely two nights per week
Intensive oral practice with individual support
- Very small groups for each proficiency level (4 - 8 students per class).
- Highly participative, interactive classes.
- Methods for practical, effective language usage.
- Qualified, experienced teachers.
3 hours of online French classes per week to:
- Practice your oral skills intensively via discussions, debates and thematic presentations.
- Develop your language expression and comprehension skills.
- Polish up the linguistic competencies of your choice.
- Cater to your specific concerns and target objectives.
Individual support for:
- Practicing written expression.
- Systematizing your grammar and lexical knowledge.
- Implementing effective learning strategies.
Dates : Contact us.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 7:30pm (Paris time).
Course fees for night classes
450 € for 10 weeks (20 x 1½-hour sessions), or 45 € per week.
+ Administrative costs and membership fee : 65 €. Individual registration valid for one year and applicable to all our French language courses in Paris, Dijon and online. Price includes all teaching materials used in class. Price adjustments apply to national holidays (any missing classes will be deducted from the total fee).
For students aged 18 and up. Basic to proficient (C1) French language users, subject to demand and number of enrollments. An initial proficiency test is proposed upon enrollment.
Courses will only proceed if a minimum of 4 students are enrolled for the same proficiency level and class time. We will confirm course availability before processing any payments.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate attesting to your proficiency level.