Lively French classes in very small groups
We offer quality French tuition in Paris all year round, which is adaptable to your specific objectives and availability.
Our small classes (8 students maximum) are designed to help you study French in a friendly academic environment and in the most effective way possible, with real in-class interaction that improves your oral expression skills, and features individual educational support.
- Semi-intensive Program (20 hours)
- Intensive Program (22.5 hours)
- Combined Program
- Selected Afternoon Classes Program
- In-person classes at our Paris language school
- Classes divided into small groups by proficiency level A1 to C1
- In-person classes in our Paris language school
- Classes divided into small groups by proficiency level A2 to B2
5 French language programs taught in small-sized groups (4 - 8 students), with morning and/or afternoon sessions tailored to your needs
French course curriculum
To ensure authentic interaction and to optimize communication and participation opportunities for every single student, our classes are divided into small groups according to language proficiency level, with a maximum of 8 students per class (excluding Wednesday cultural outings).
Oral expression practice is strongly encouraged throughout all classes and activities.
- Development of oral and written expression and comprehension skills.
- Reinforcement of grammar and lexical competencies.
- Individual educational support.
- Oral expression activities: intensive spoken French practice, improvement of French pronunciation skills, interactive games, debates on a range of themes.
- French life: discover what everyday French life is like and discuss different aspects of French society and culture.
- Every Wednesday afternoon, cultural outings and discovering Paris: explore Parisian neighborhoods, visit exhibitions and cultural events. All activities led by our French teaching staff.
French language program fees
The École Suisse Internationale de Paris welcomes all students aged 18 and over (extended to students aged 17 years under certain conditions).
Standard (15 hours), Semi-intensive (20 hours) and Combined Programs: proficiency levels A1 to C1.
Intensive Program 22.5 hours: proficiency levels A2 to C1.
Selected Afternoon Classes Program: proficiency levels A2 to C1. Program valid for a minimum 4-week enrollment and subject to availability. Not cumulative with the four other available programs.
Beginner students: please get in touch for further information.
A 3-hour weekly class with a small group of other students, designed to consolidate your French language skills.
This 3-hour weekly session will enable you to:
- Practice your conversational skills and discuss different current affairs.
- Work on your different language competencies (oral and written comprehension and expression, pronunciation).
- Consolidate and systematize your grammar and lexical knowledge.
- Implement effective learning strategies.
- Receive personalized advice to optimize your learning pace.
- January 10th to February 18th 2022, 2:30pm-5:45pm (15-minute study break included).
- March 7th to April 15th 2022, 2:30pm-5:45pm (15-minute study break included).
- 270€ for 6 weeks (or 45 € per 3-hour session)
+ Administrative costs and membership fee : 65 €. Individual registration valid for one year and applicable to all our French language courses in Paris, Dijon and online. Price includes all teaching materials used in class. Price adjustments apply to national holidays (any missing classes will be deducted from the total fee).