- Semi-intensive Program (20 hours)
- Intensive Program (22.5 hours)
- Combined Program
- Classes divided into small groups by proficiency level A1 to C1
- 8 students maximum per class
- In-person classes at our Paris language school
Lively French classes in small groups
We offer quality French tuition in Paris all year round, which is adaptable to your specific objectives and availability.
Our small classes are designed to help you study French in a friendly academic environment and in the most effective way possible, with real in-class interaction that improves your oral expression skills, and features individual educational support.
4 French language programs taught in small-sized groups (4 - 8 students), with morning and/or afternoon sessions tailored to your needs
French course curriculum
To ensure authentic interaction and participation opportunities for every single student, our classes are divided into small groups according to language proficiency level, with a maximum of 8 students per class.
Oral expression practice is strongly encouraged throughout all classes and activities.
- Development of oral and written expression and comprehension skills.
- Reinforcement of grammar and lexical competencies.
- Individual educational support.
- Oral expression activities: intensive spoken French practice, improvement of French pronunciation skills, interactive games, debates on a range of themes.
- French life: discover what everyday French life is like and discuss different aspects of French society and culture.
- Every Wednesday afternoon, cultural outings and discovering Paris: explore Parisian neighborhoods, visit exhibitions and cultural events. All activities led by our French teaching staff.
► The combined program provides individual support for students with a specific objective: writing CVs and application letters, preparing for professional interviews, etc.
► PREPARATORY CLASSES FOR THE DELF-DALF are available as part of our Combined Program.
French language program fees
The École Suisse Internationale de Paris welcomes all students aged 18 and over (extended to students aged 17 years under certain conditions).
Conditions according to the level of French
Standard (15 hours), and Combined Programs: proficiency levels A1 to C1.
Semi-intensive (20 hours) and Intensive Program (22.5 hours): proficiency levels A2 to C1.
Beginner students: please contact us.