You can subscribe every week for the duration of your choice, subject to availability.
Courses start on Mondays (except on public holidays).
Ecole Suisse Internationale de Paris is open from Monday to Friday.
The school will be closed on the following French public holidays :
École Suisse Internationale, Paris will be closed on the following French public holidays:
1st January – 5th April – 13th May – 24th May – 14th July – 11th November 2021. Prices of courses at these periods will be adjusted to exclude the lessons missed on these dates.
The school will be closed for holidays from Saturday 11th December 2021 to Sunday 9th January 2022 included.
Terms and Conditions for any individual registration. Not applicable to specific courses for professionals, courses in mini groups, or group registrations. For these, specific conditions will be sent along with the quote.
Enrolment and tuition fees
Any person wishing to follow a course must fill in a registration form, and in doing so, agree to our registration conditions.
Ecole Suisse Internationale, Paris, welcomes any person 18 years old or over (or 17 years old under conditions). For the registration of minors, a parental authorisation which will be provided by our front office will be required.
As soon as it receives and accepts a registration, Ecole Suisse Internationale sends a mail with an invoice mentioning the school’s bank details.
The fees are paid in Euros before the course start date (see details below).
We accept payments by card, bank transfer, or cheque in Euro payable in France. Any bank charges, bank commissions and exchange fees are payable by the student.
Certain types of transfers are subject to high bank charges. If we find additional fees have been applied to your transfer, said fees will be invoiced to you at your arrival.
No registration certificate (necessary for your visa application) can be delivered before receipt of the bank transfer (or a copy of a transfer order in the case of late registrations).
Ecole Suisse Internationale is part of the Cercle Commercial Suisse, a non-profit organisation founded in 1881. Any person enrolled on a course becomes a member of the organisation. Registration and membership fee: €65, valid for 1 year.
Registration formalities and payment
- All registration documents (test, registration form and any other document required by front office) must be provided prior to the course start date.
- Relaxed terms and conditions in view of the sanitary crisis 2021: The full course fees must be paid 14 days prior to the course start date at the latest (except in case of late registration).
- All the prices mentioned are only valid for the year 2021.
Course cancellation and refund
Relaxed terms and conditions in view of the sanitary crisis 2021
Prior to the course start date
- For any cancellation request received more than 14 days prior to the course start date, the full course fees plus the registration fees will be refunded (excluding any bank charges).
- For any cancellation request received less than 15 days prior to the course start date, the course fees will be refunded but the registration fees (65€) and any bank charges will not be refunded.
After the course start date (during the course)
- From the start of the course, no refund or postponing of the course will be possible for any reason unrelated to the sanitary crisis. For a cancellation which is due to the Covid-19 pandemic and compulsory sanitary measures, courses can be either postponed or refunded (except the registration fees and any bank charges) according to the student’s wishes.
- In case you miss a lesson, the teacher will send you the material studied in class.
- Private lessons: cancellation 48 hours prior to the lesson at the latest. If this delay is not respected, the lesson is due except in case of force majeure and on an exceptional basis. No refund or postponing possible.
Any refund request must be addressed by letter to the Director of Ecole Suisse Internationale and mention the bank details of the account to be credited. The refund will be made by bank transfer. For any international transfer outside the European Union and Switzerland, 50€ will not be refunded to cover for bank charges).
Conditions on the number of students per class
(for face-to-face courses at the school)
General conditions: 4 to 8 students in a class
Classes are organised by level, the prices and number of hours mentioned in the programmes are offered for a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 students. The average is between 5 and 7.
Conditions if 2 or 3 students in a class
During the course, the number of students in a group may drop on certain weeks.
In that case, the price will not change, but the number of hours per week diminishes according to the following conditions:
The 3-hour lesson in the morning is replaced by a 2-hour lesson.
The 2.30-hour lesson in the afternoon is replaced by a 1.5-hour lesson.
Morning: lesson from 9am to 12.15pm replaced by a lesson from 9am to 11.15am.
Afternoon: lesson from 1.30pm to 4.15pm replaced by a lesson from 1.30pm to 3.15pm.
The lower number of hours of lessons per week is compensated by an even more personalised support from the teacher given the very small number of students per class.
Absences – Lateness
- Punctuality is a very important rule at the school. If a student arrives more than 15 minutes late, they will not be accepted in class until the next break.
- If you are absent or late, you need to inform the school, when possible, before the class starts to ensure it runs smoothly.
- For students on a visa, the school will be obliged to advise the police department after 5 days of unjustified absence (doctor’s note, employer letter, etc.)
Attestation – Attendance checks
Every day, students sign an attendance sheet.
An attendance certificate will be delivered to each student at the end of their course.
For any registration and after payment of the course fee, École Suisse Internationale delivers a certificate which is necessary to apply for a visa. In case of visa refusal, the school cannot be considered as responsible. Students must refer to the Fremch embassy/consulate in their country to know the requirements for obtaining a visa.
Accommodation cancellation and refund
- Less than a week prior to the start date of the stay: 70 % of the stay will not be refunded
- Between 1 and 3 weeks prior to the start date of the stay: 50 % of the stay will not be refunded
- Between 3 and 4 weeks prior to the start date of the stay: 20 % of the stay will not be refunded.
Any initiated stay is fully due. The sums for the stays that are initiated late, or are interrupted before their projected end, are fully due. Unused services such as meals will not be refunded.
Studio apartment. Cancellation or modification of the booking less than 5 weeks prior to the check-in date:
- Stays lasting 4 weeks or under = 2 weeks are due;
- Stays lasting over 4 weeks = 4 weeks are due.
Every student (or their parent or legal representant in the case of minors) must subscribe to an accident/illness insurance + travel/repatriation and public liability insurance and must be in a position to show the written proof if asked. For accommodation in a studio apartment, the student must subscribe to and provide written proof of a public liability insurance including locative risks which is valid for France.
Group and mini-group registration
Price estimate and general conditions on request. Please contact us.